Should I quit my job?

Let's talk about...whatever!
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:2 members

Should I quit my job?

by amit28it » Fri May 18, 2012 4:18 am
I have got back engineering papers line up in the next month and I am working in a software company right now but can't focus on job,I just want to ask whether I quit my job or leave the exams because my job doesn't require degree when I have experience.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by griffinalice29 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:26 pm
Though your job doesn't required degree, but to get a proper growth in your career in terms of higher position, appraisal, you will require a degree. So if it is possible then concentrate on your exam along with your job or quite it.

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by subhash.sonu39 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:12 am
amit28it wrote:I have got back engineering papers line up in the next month and I am working in a software company right now but can't focus on job,I just want to ask whether I quit my job or leave the exams because my job doesn't require degree when I have experience.
Well, I would suggest that just concentrate on your back papers because if you will not give your due papers than you might get the NFT means Not fit for technical and your four years would be destroyed and time also. So give the exam first and than move back into the job. OK

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by rickyjhon » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:12 pm
hello friends, before resign the job,first find some interested job from there. after that, throw the job.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:7 members

by Michael@VeritasPrep » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:57 pm
Maybe? Are you happy in your job? Do you have something else lined up? If not, do you have some money set aside to tide you over until you have your next job. There is a lot that goes into this decision. And it isn't something you should take lightly. Just remember, the grass isn't always greener on the other side.