Sentence Correction Tutor Needed!

Let's talk about...whatever!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Sentence Correction Tutor Needed!

by GMATTaker » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:57 pm
I need a sentence correction tutor who is an expert in sentence correction in the New York/Manhattan area. Any recommendations?

Thank you!

Legendary Member
Followed by:14 members

by aim-wsc » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:04 pm
no idea about NEW YORK CITY :?

Community Manager
Followed by:3 members

by isisalaska » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:27 am
No that I am trying to walk you out of your idea of hiring a tutor (I have one for math) but have you tried the Manhattan SC book? I am not a native speaker and my SC skills improved substantially because of that book. Anyway, this is just a thought, maybe you have considered this already, I don't know...
Isis Alaska

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:694 members
GMAT Score:780

by Stacey Koprince » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:24 pm
My company is based in New York and has a number of tutors in the area. There are packages available for full-course study, but you can also just buy a few hours to work on one thing - totally up to you. See our web site (in my signature) for more details on our company.

And, of course, the other major companies all have offices / tutors in New York.

If you're looking for an independent tutor, you may want to specify that - and you may also want to check Craig's List. Just make sure you get good references.
Please note: I do not use the Private Messaging system! I will not see any PMs that you send to me!!

Stacey Koprince
GMAT Instructor
Director of Online Community
Manhattan GMAT

Contributor to Beat The GMAT!

Learn more about me