Sentence Correction Guide

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Sentence Correction Guide

by Msaad » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:14 am
Hello All

guys, I need your help. I totally new to this forum and also to GMAT. so as a baseline I took a mock test from Vertias Prep and got 540(Q43 and V22) :cry: which is quiet low the so started off with verbal section, especially SC, as it required a lot of improvement. but the problem is that I cant see any significant improvement in my score for SC. I have done Kaplan Verbal book SC section and also have completed OG 2015 SC portion but no luck. in the practice set of Kaplan I am scoring 10/22 and in OG I scored 82/140 (around 60% correct). I think maybe I'm not working in the right direction. can you guys please help me for this section as it is really frustrating now :cry:

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:204 members

by Ali Tariq » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:33 am
Buy OG 17 as OG 15 is quite old (there is no difference between OG 13 and OG15).
Official Questions are treasure but answer explanations are unsatisfactory( leave much to be desired for) as is the case with all official explanations.

SC can be tricky for non native speakers.
Can you please elaborate a little on which error types you find hard to crack?
Are you concentrating on the meaning aspect also along with the grammer aspect of SC questions?
How good are you in reaching to the core of the sentence?

Good news is SC can be mastered in relatively less time. So let us know a bit more about your case so that we can be more effective in coming up with a tailored strategy.

Contact for drastic improvement in just a few days.