Scored 740. Prepared with Jamboree classes, Pune

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi,
I took my GMAT the second time in 2013 (with IR section) and scored 740. I used to work on weekdays which is why I joined Jamboree weekend batch and I was very happy with them. The instructor was genuinely interested in the progress of students and was forever ready to provide extra help and guidance. The admin staff was also super friendly and accommodated special needs, if any. Our instructor made sure we had enough to practice outside of class and was very methodical in his teaching style. It is very important to identify the type of question and the type of ways in which the exam can trick you into clicking the wrong answer. The instructor taught us smart studying and Jamboree study material built a very good foundation to score 700+. Everyone at Jamboree is approachable and willing to work things out for the benefit of students.

Studying for GMAT was made fun and interesting by our instructor. I would say this is the best thing about Jamboree, building stamina for the test by making it fun instead of tiring.

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
GMAT Score:720

by Admit1MBA » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:04 pm
wow! 740 is a great score, it can open doors for you at many top schools, or help you get scholarships at some other schools that are looking to increase their average GMAT.

Now it's time to take a quick rest - and move on to the next phase. What are your dream schools? are you planning to apply in this cycle?

Yael
www.admit1mba.com

Btw - check out my article about GMAT requirements for international students, and know that you're right to be so happy with your result.
https://admit1mba.com/2014/11/gmat-requi ... dents.html

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by pbahirat » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:17 am
Where csn i get the prep mat for jumboree