Kaplan Test Prep

scholarship details

This topic has 1 expert reply and 2 member replies
kcs Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts Default Avatar
Posted:
6 messages

scholarship details

Post Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:06 am
Hi,i would like to know the scholarship details that are available for international students in U.S and CANADA B SCHOOLS.How to apply for the scholarship and when to start this process if i am applying for JULY-AUGUST 2017.If possible can i know the list of schools that provide scholarship?

Need free GMAT or MBA advice from an expert? Register for Beat The GMAT now and post your question in these forums!
Post Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:00 am
kcs wrote:
Hi,i would like to know the scholarship details that are available for international students in U.S and CANADA B SCHOOLS.How to apply for the scholarship and when to start this process if i am applying for JULY-AUGUST 2017.If possible can i know the list of schools that provide scholarship?
Generally, most schools offer generous scholarships and convenient, affordable loans. In leading programs, the number of students receiving financial aid from the school itself often exceeds 50%. It is important to note that scholarships are not especially prevalent, and one is more likely to be granted one at a business school that is ranked between 20-50 in the U.S. and Europe.
You can read more about MBA scholarships here: https://aringo.com/mba-scholarships/

Thanked by: kcs
Junaid Saleem Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts Default Avatar
Posted:
11 messages
GMAT Score:
Post Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:56 am
kcs wrote:
Hi,

There are plenty of options available who support your education and offer scholarships to those who meet their requirements but to win one, you need to target B-Schools you want to apply for where you have a better chance of being accepted. There is a perception that applying to scholarships is difficult considering the number of students applying but it is certainly not impossible. Make sure you meet all the qualifying criteria as there may also be few scholarship or admission essays on which you need to work hard.

Score high on your GMAT and work hard on your application essays to make it stand unique and apply as early as possible.

Please use the link given to know more about MBA scholarships: https://www.genedmba.com/?s=scholarship&x=0&y=0

PM if any further assistance required.

Regards.

Get Advice: +91- 96205 55680 |

For your chances of getting to a particular school, visit - http://www.genedmba.com/chances-bschool/?key=IRs08YFjS0

To look at some of the Testimonials for our awesome work - http://www.genedmba.com/testimonials/

Post Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:11 am
The best way to get a scholarship is to just be a very strong applicant for the schools you are interested in. So if the school has an avg GMAT of 700 and GPA of 3.4 and you have a GMAT of 750 and GPA of 3.7 then most likely you will be flagged as a potential scholarship candidate. From there, they will review your work to see if it is also top notch. If everything - or at least most things- are a bit better than the average student at the program- then you are that person that the school wants to lure to attend by giving you some money. Now there are some separate MBA scholarships through Consortium (if you can show support of their mission) and Forte' foundation- (for women) for example so there are some other scholarship programs out there- but I would start with targeting schools where you are going to be at the top of their list.
Then also apply early while there is still money to be had! Best wishes.

Best Conversation Starters

1 Vincen 132 topics
2 lheiannie07 65 topics
3 LUANDATO 54 topics
4 Roland2rule 43 topics
5 ardz24 40 topics
See More Top Beat The GMAT Members...

Most Active Experts

1 image description Brent@GMATPrepNow

GMAT Prep Now Teacher

133 posts
2 image description GMATGuruNY

The Princeton Review Teacher

114 posts
3 image description EconomistGMATTutor

The Economist GMAT Tutor

113 posts
4 image description Rich.C@EMPOWERgma...

EMPOWERgmat

109 posts
5 image description DavidG@VeritasPrep

Veritas Prep

72 posts
See More Top Beat The GMAT Experts