Rotterdam Business School Mba

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Rotterdam Business School Mba

by Astrolabio » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:13 am
Hi to everybody.
This website is wonderful.
Anyway, I would like to have some information about the Rotterdam Business School Mba.
Is it good? Does the career service work well?

Thanks to everybody

by Astrolabio » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:52 am
I am sorry, I was meaning Rotterdam School of Management.

Thank you

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:8 members

by interviewbay22 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:26 pm
Hello

Erasmus - RSM has been raked in the top 35 business schools in the world, consistently. Business week has ranked it 17th in international schools (outside of the USA). 83% of the class was placed in the first three months. Consumer products is the top industry that places RSM graduates closely followed by consulting and tech. Entrepreneurship is the top are of study. The average salary is about $92,000. The tuition fees is around $60,000. Tell me more about your profile and we can discuss if RSM is right for you.

All the best
www.interviewbay.com

by Astrolabio » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:24 am
Hi Interviewbay,
thanks for your quick reply.
Well I am a professional of 35 years old from EU, with a deep experience as a Sales Man/ Key Account for different Multinational Company (mainly FMCG).
Next year I would like to attend an Mba, just to acquire knowledge in the Business field (I have got a Degree Urban Planning) to be able to work as a Manager in the Sales Department of some Multinational Consumer Product industry. I was thinking about a Business School in UK (my aim is to go on working in EU) but I keep in touch with RSM. The problem is that despite the good ranking, I have read some bad opinions about the school (expecially from a career placement point of view-too much placed in Netherlands)
Thank you in advance for your precious support.

Followed by:3 members

by BartScheenaard » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:36 am
Hello Astrolabio,

Just reaching out to you from the RSM MBA Admissions Office. In case you would like to arrange for a conversation by either phone or Skype please do let me know. Always to discuss more in-depth (even the comments on the Career Center). Needless to say that I will not the most unbiased person in the world:)

With kind regards,
Bart Scheenaard, RSM MBA Admissions Manager
[email protected]

by Astrolabio » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:44 am
Hello Bart,
thank you for your message.
Of course I would like to speak with you.
I will contact you by e-mail, as soon as I will be available (due to some problems with my family).
Thanks so much