Restarting with 60Day GMAT Study Guide

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
GMAT Score:680

Restarting with 60Day GMAT Study Guide

by Taran » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:51 pm
Hi Brent,

I had received emails till Day 6 of the 60 day study guide when i unsubscribed myself from it.

Now i want to restart it from the 7th day onward. Is this possible or do i have to start from Day 0 again?

Taran

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:30 pm
Taran wrote:Hi Brent,

I had received emails till Day 6 of the 60 day study guide when i unsubscribed myself from it.

Now i want to restart it from the 7th day onward. Is this possible or do i have to start from Day 0 again?

Taran
Hi Taran,

Sorry, but we're not set up to start emails partway through.

Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
GMAT Score:680

by Taran » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:51 pm
Thanks a lot Brent......

I seek your guidance so as to utilize the 60 day guide effectively. I had unsubscribed earlier because i was not able to devote much time to finish each day's task. I work 5 days a week and can devote not more than 2 hours on work days. On weekends, i have enough time to do some extra work.

I am going to take my GMAT in Jan next year and am aiming to finish the basics within next 1 - 1.5 months. I think sticking to the 60Day Gmat Guide will help me do so as it is designed around not only studying the topics tested on gmat but also around solving the problems that are necessary to have a grasp at those topics.

How do you suggest i proceed with the 60 day guide? or without it?

Regards

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:48 am
Hi Taran,

Given your time restrictions, you might not be able to complete every activity in the Study Guide, but it can be a useful tool to ensure that you have a chance to cover the material tested.

If you have 2 hours each day, I suggest that you cover the instruction part of each day and then answer as many practice questions as you can to reinforce that day's concepts. If you don't finish all of the practice questions, leave the rest.
Once you have covered all of the content (by Day 44), you can go back and tackle any unanswered practice questions.

I hope that helps.

Cheers,
Brent

Taran wrote:Thanks a lot Brent......

I seek your guidance so as to utilize the 60 day guide effectively. I had unsubscribed earlier because i was not able to devote much time to finish each day's task. I work 5 days a week and can devote not more than 2 hours on work days. On weekends, i have enough time to do some extra work.

I am going to take my GMAT in Jan next year and am aiming to finish the basics within next 1 - 1.5 months. I think sticking to the 60Day Gmat Guide will help me do so as it is designed around not only studying the topics tested on gmat but also around solving the problems that are necessary to have a grasp at those topics.

How do you suggest i proceed with the 60 day guide? or without it?

Regards
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com