Questions in the online (2015) version of the OG

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770
Hi Rebecca,

In the online version of the OG2015, is it possible to locate certain questions? For example, is there a way to locate Data Sufficiency question #77 from the book version?

I ask because some of us test prep companies (e.g., MGMAT and GMAT Prep Now) have categorized all of the questions (e.g., Assumption CR questions, Probability PS questions, etc.) in the OG and direct students to answer certain questions from a particular category.
From what I can tell, there's no way to locate certain questions in the online version, but perhaps I'm mistaken.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:39 am
Hi, Brent. Sorry for the delay in reply, it took longer to find the answer to your question than I thought it would! The OG2015 does not have that functionality, although I shared your suggestion with our product team. Thanks for checking!

Rebecca
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:30 pm
Okay, thanks for looking into that for me, Rebecca!

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com