Question about CAT problems

Ask your questions about Manhattan Prep products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Question about CAT problems

by Misterbuff » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:56 pm
Hi,

I bought all the Manhattan GMAT books out there (all 8!) and they are simply excellent, easily the best GMAT study guides I have read.

I recently took advantage of the included online CAT tests and they are great too. However, after reading through the explanations of 2 of the quantitative problems, I am not convinced that my responses were incorrect.

My question is this: Is there someone I can call/email/message to discuss?
Or should I just post the problem and my thoughts on it in this forum? Please help, I really want to get to the bottom of this (even if I really am incorrect).

Thanks in advance for everything. In my opinion, Manhattan GMAT is the best GMAT preparation establishment out there. Keep up the good work!

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:8 members

by michael.dinerstein » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:51 am
Hi Misterbuff,

Access to ManhattanGMAT Instructors is strictly reserved for our 9-Session Prep Course, Guided Self-Study, and Private Tutoring Students. Hence, if you only have the guides, the best place to go to have your question answered would be to visit the ManhattanGMAT Forums and ask your question there. Because we're backed up a bit right now, it might take up to a week and a half to get a response back to you, but you will certainly have your question answered. In fact, it might have already been answered before in the forums, so be sure to search before you ask your question!

Other than that, I would recommend posting the question here at Beat the GMAT and see what results you get.

Best,
Michael Dinerstein
Manager of Online Marketing
Manhattan GMAT
212-721-7400
800-576-4628

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by Misterbuff » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:15 pm
Thanks Michael, I took your advice and posted here. I got some responses within hours that helped me to understand why my answers were incorrect.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:8 members

by michael.dinerstein » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:17 pm
Glad to hear it, Misterbuff! Let us know if you need anything else.

Best,
Michael Dinerstein
Manager of Online Marketing
Manhattan GMAT
212-721-7400
800-576-4628