Query on MGMAT RC

Ask your questions about Manhattan Prep products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

Query on MGMAT RC

by surajsagi » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:38 pm
Hi,

I am currently using the MGMAT RC book and i am finding it very helpful. I have two quick approach realted clarifications

- In the book it is suggested that one should read the question before before starting the passage. My question is - should i read only the question or the 5 given options aslo

- Second question - In the long passage approach, one is supposed to note done the keyword (can u help me with a more elaborate defination of keywords i.e. how to trace the key words and what kind) and again if you have to go back to the passage, should one read the options beforehand or only read them after re-reading the passage

Thanks,
SM

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:694 members
GMAT Score:780

by Stacey Koprince » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:23 pm
Hi! I would be very happy to answer your question but we're not actually supposed to discuss specific problems and materials here. (Take a look at Eric's "what to ask" sticky.)

If you post your question in the RC discussion thread and then send me a PM with the link to it, I'll go in and answer it there!
Please note: I do not use the Private Messaging system! I will not see any PMs that you send to me!!

Stacey Koprince
GMAT Instructor
Director of Online Community
Manhattan GMAT

Contributor to Beat The GMAT!

Learn more about me

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by surajsagi » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:13 pm
Hi Stacey,

I have posted the query in the RC section

Look forward to your reply

Thanks,