publishing problems from Offficial Guide

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:4 members
GMAT Score:760

publishing problems from Offficial Guide

by ilyana » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:20 am
Recently I have started to work on my own GMAT blog (ilyanagmat.com). I created it in order to attract more customers from Moscow (I work as a GMAT tutor) and also to help people who don't want to hire a tutor (or can't afford it) to prepare for the GMAT themselves.

I'm going to start with a series of articles on Sentence Correction. These articles are supposed to feature some official problems (from Official Guide, 13th edition and from Official Guide Verbal Review, 2nd edition). I think all SC problems from these sources have already been published on some forums (beatthegmat and gmatclub mostly). Originally I was going to provide links to these problems inside my articles. On the other hand, this way I will make the reading of my articles most difficult (a person should keep open two or more tabs at once). It would be a major improvement if I could publish the problems themselves inside my texts.

My question: can I publish some problems from Official Guides (with reference to the source, of course) on my blog?

Best regards,

Ilyana
Please click on "Thank" button if you think my post is helpful.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ilyana-anderson-481846127/

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:39 am
Hello, Ilyana. Good luck on your GMAT prep blog! To answer your question, we ask GMAT prep companies and tutors not to republish our material. However, if you send an email to [email protected] we can send you some resources that you can share with your readers. Good luck!
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!