Profile Evaluation

Launched April 26, 2006
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Profile Evaluation

by achal.kumble » Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:22 am
Hi Stacy,

My name is Achal. I'm from Bangalore, India.
I'm a Chartered Accountant by profession.
Chartered Accountancy is a course where the pass percentages hover around the 4-5% mark. Also, the marks that are awarded to successful candidates tend towards the lower side. A student with 60% is highly probable of securing a rank.
My detailed profile is given below:
I graduated high school in Mar 1998 with 87%. I then graduated pre-university with 88%. I finished my Bachelor's of Commerce degree in Apr 2003 securing 80% overall.
I completed my Chartered Accountancy in May 2004.
I have a post qualification work ex of roughly 2 years and I have done internship for 3 years.
My post qualification work ex started off with Goldman Sachs(via OfficeTiger Database Systems) where I was providing support for bankers. I worked with GS for about a year after which I switched to Infosys Technologies Ltd. Here I am involved in ERP implementation.

I am targeting Tepper, Tuck, INSEAD, Stern, Wharton, Kellogg, Columbia & Cornell.

I request you to evaluate my profile and suggest whether the schools I am targeting are within my league.
Thanks.

GMAT/MBA Expert

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:113 members

by Stacy Blackman » Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:28 am
What is your GMAT score?
Do you have any extra-curricular activities or outside interests?
What is your title at work?
Have you ever been promoted?
What are your reasons for wanting an MBA?

Without this information it is impossible for me to evaluate your candidacy. There is no reason for you to be denied, but I am not sure why you would be admitted to this competitive set of schools.
Interested in a free 30 minute consultation with the Stacy Blackman Team? Sign up here: https://stacyblackman.com/contact
S T A C Y B L A C K M A N Consulting
Admissions Strategy
www.StacyBlackman.com

Read the SBC blog.

Follow me on Twitter.
Like SBC on Facebook.

Learn more about me