Profile Evaluation

Launched April 26, 2006
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Profile Evaluation

by Mayojita » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:11 pm
Hello Ms. Blackman

It would be great pleasure if you could evaluate my profile. Please let me know the MBA program and ranking/type of schools I can apply.

I am Indian male aged 32 years, I have total of 11 years of work experience, in which I have entrepreneurial experience for 18 months(Interior design firm). I am interested in pursuing MBA in Entrepreneurship.

GPA: 3.4
Undergraduate degree: Electronics and Instrumentation engineering.
School: Madras University.
GMAT: 570(41-Q, V-27, Essay-4.5, IR-4), TOEFL: 99. I was a sub-editor of college magazine.
International experience: 11 months (USA).

I have worked for a start-up IT consulting firm for 8 years (held different position in the firm, Business development, Business Process Analyst, Business Analyst) and as a operation manager of a mid size hospital, where I successfully troubleshooted the supply chain management issue in the drug department and cut down the losses. I was involved in initiating & conducting free medical camps & blood camps for the rural poor. And in our Interior design firm we work with NRI's and we manage the project from start to end and keep the clients living abroad updated with the development by using project management software.

I am an amateur astronomer and a intermediate photographer. I love to travel and I am currently learning German language.

Thanks for spending your valuable time to evaluate my profile.

--

Thanks,

C.