Profile Evaluation Request: Booth/Berkeley-Haas/Yale SOM

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi all, would love to have your feedback as I'll be applying R2 Full-time for these schools.

GMAT: 750 (Q49/V42)
Undergrad: Chemical Engineering (Top 15 Engineering school)
GPA: 3.35
25 yr old Male Hispanic/Asian US Citizen

W.E: 3.5 years at a CPG market leader (Procter and Gamble) as an R&D Engineer focused on product design and consumer insights. Overall good recommendations and progress from managers/advisers. However, no "management" experience/direct reports.

Extracurricular: Co-founder of 2 tech startups, role focusing on business development. One received seed funding and a few competitive local awards ($10k in total). Co-founder of non-profit organization back at university. Lead college recruiter for employer. High involvement in United Way Volunteer group.

Goal: Business strategy/development in tech.

Applying full-time to: Booth, Berkeley-Haas, Yale SOM

Would love to have your chance assessment/feedback. My target is Haas, loved the school and campus, however, the low acceptance rate due to small class size has me worried... Thank you in advance!

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:3 members

by Personal MBA Coach » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:32 pm
bill4mba wrote:Hi all, would love to have your feedback as I'll be applying R2 Full-time for these schools.

GMAT: 750 (Q49/V42)
Undergrad: Chemical Engineering (Top 15 Engineering school)
GPA: 3.35
25 yr old Male Hispanic/Asian US Citizen

W.E: 3.5 years at a CPG market leader (Procter and Gamble) as an R&D Engineer focused on product design and consumer insights. Overall good recommendations and progress from managers/advisers. However, no "management" experience/direct reports.

Extracurricular: Co-founder of 2 tech startups, role focusing on business development. One received seed funding and a few competitive local awards ($10k in total). Co-founder of non-profit organization back at university. Lead college recruiter for employer. High involvement in United Way Volunteer group.

Goal: Business strategy/development in tech.

Applying full-time to: Booth, Berkeley-Haas, Yale SOM

Would love to have your chance assessment/feedback. My target is Haas, loved the school and campus, however, the low acceptance rate due to small class size has me worried... Thank you in advance!
Bill,

You should have a good chance at those schools if you put your stories together well. You have done some impressive things, so now it is about packaging it together! Send me an email if you want help working on your applications: [email protected]

Good luck!

Best,
Scott