Profile Evaluation: Purdue Krannert 570 GMAT, 24yr Male

Launched April 26, 2006
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
I am planning on applying to Purdue Krannert school in R1. I have not taken the official GMAT yet, but on my last CAT (which was 2 weeks ago) I scored 570 (Q38, V30). I was surprised at this score in verbal because the past CAT's i have taken I scored between 36 and 38, so the V30 feels like an anomaly.

I am taking the official GMAT in 1 week, but fearing I get the same 570 score, what do you think my chances of getting into Purdue are?

I have 2 years work experience in Digital Marketing managing budgets of up to $800K / month and doing heavy data analysis. and leadership experience over projects and small teams; as well as 2 years experiences as a volunteer missionary in Tokyo, and I am fluent in Japanese, (I am a white US citizen from Utah though, not Japanese)

My post MBA plans are to work in E-commerce and Digital marketing for firms like Amazon, Rakuten, or Overstock.com
My undergrad GPA is 3.17 from a mid tier private university

I also started a small business while I was in college that was moderately successful, so Im hoping that will help to distinguish me.

Thanks