Profile Evaluation Indian Female/STEM/8 yrs WE in US

Launched April 26, 2006
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi,

Here is my request for a profile evaluation.
I currently work at Intel, in the US, and will have over 8 years of work experience doing hardware design/design consulting along with international exposure to customers in China/Japan/Malaysia. Short term goals are to transition from technical design consulting into management consulting.
I have plenty of work experience - hence lots of leadership impact, growth within the company, led a small team, currently working in a very start-up like environment at Intel in a customer design consulting role doing competitive analysis and influencing technology teams to win new customers in a 500mill$+ long term business.

Outside of work:
Over 75 hours a year as an Intel Involved volunteer - teaching black girls to code, reading to kindergarden kids, community clean up drives
Marketing lead and board member for Intel India employee organization - the largest employee org at Intel
Avid Hiker - including 2 Fourteeners in the US and half dome in Yosemite and The W in Patagonia and training to climb Kilimanjaro (would have summited it if not for the GMAT! :( )
Jazz dancer in a past life with a certificate from the Academy of Modern Danse, Chennai

The stats:
Indian Female
GMAT : 720 (Q48/V39/4IR/5.5 AWA) (attempt 2) 690 (attempt 1)
UG GPA: university of Madras, Electrical and Computer Engineering, 3.8
Graduate GPA: University of Florida, Electrical and Computer Engineering, 3.5
Publications: 2 IEEE/Journal of applied physics papers (if it matters at all!)
Current Employer: Intel Corporation, Technology and Manufacturing Group
WE: 8 years of work experience
Languages: French (Diplome de Langue francais from Alliance Francaise)

Thanks!