Followed by:1 members
Age - 25 (Female)

GMAT score - 650 (q 49 v 29)
Toefl score - 101.

10th percentage - 87% CBSE
12th percentage - 77% CBSE

B.Tech from National Institute of Technology - Srinagar in computer science
CGPA - 8.862

Senior software engineer at Samsung Electronics ( 3.5 years).

Currently i am working in a ENERGY_LABLE_MATCHING project which requires the automation of various 36. Out of these 36 sites , I am incharge of all the european sites which includes 26 sites . Along with that i am also handing the database module alone. Mentoring a fresher in the project as well.

Apart from that i have cleared intermediate and advanced level swc competency test of samsung( only 10% of samsung employees has cleared that). I have also given a B grade patent.

Along side my work as a developer I am a Global Workplace Agent ( GWP) of Service Platform 2 , which includes 200 members . GWP is responsible for organizing the monthly appreciation awards, quarterly parties and other events . Also i am member of cultural committee of samsung. I participate in dances and has won the first prize in group dance competition in annual day.

Apart from this i have contributed to the social cause. In school i was associated with the EACH ONE TEACH ONE initiative . After that i was in touch with the SOS children village . And currently i have volunteered for GOONJ. I organized a collection event in my office during J & K flood and in my society duing nepal earthquake.

Achievements in college :

1. I was consistently among the first 3 topper in the computer sciences.

2. Organized a national level Microsoft Dreamspark Yatra event in Srinagar.( Handled food and beverages and campaigning ).

3. Did my internship from Society for Promotion of IT in Chandigarh (SPIC) that has been set up under the aegis of the Department of Information Technology, Chandigarh Administration

4. Member of Debate club LoquorNITy in college.

5. Won first prize in quiz competition of Institution of Engineers(India), students chapter.

6. Organized tech fest . Incharge of carve your story event.

7. Core member of cultural committee in college. Organized various farewell , freshers events.

8. Participated in dances.

9. Mess secretary of girls hostel.

10. Have a c/c++/java/sql certification

I am looking forward to MBA in IT or General Management

I'm targeting colleges - ISB, CMU(MIS) , Texas A & M

Also I'm looking for financial aid.

Because of my low score i am also considering MIS from a reputed college like cmu. Please also let me know will this low score deter my chances of admission? What all schools should I target?