Profile evaluation - college senior

Launched June 1, 2012
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Profile evaluation - college senior

by xxxle » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:53 am
Hello,
this is my profile:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance (expected - Summer 2013) (Bocconi University of Milan) GPA 3.7/4
- Italian native speaker, fluent English, intermediate French and good German (all these skills are certified by the cultural promotion organisations of each country)
- IT skills: Microsoft Office, SQL databases, Bloomberg Terminal and Reuters Eikon (all these skills are certified). Furthermore I've got some skills in Search Engine Optimization, social media marketing and webpages building and management.
- Extra-curricular: member of the the trading-investment and the entrepreneurs clubs in my university (selectively recruitment)

Work experiences:
Last year: (2011)
- Spring programme for an IB company (London)
- Red Bull student brand manager: teamwork, events organization and marketing ideas (Milan)
- Deutsche bank campus ambassador: events promotion, teamwork (Milan)
- Summer internship in small firm (London)
This year: (2012)
- Summer internship for the same IB firm of the Spring programme (Milan)
- Internship in a Tech Start-up (Milan)
- I founded in January 2011 a small internet-based music label; now I promote and distribute about 30 artists worldwide in about 140 e-stores.

GMAT: 710
TOEFL: 114

I think that my IT and language skills are competitive but I think I lack of work experiences. My goal is to reach Columbia or Wharton. I know that maybe MBA is a "too fast" choice for a college senior but doing some internships I've already had a sort of work experience and I would rather start my career from a higher level.
Do you think that my application would be strong enough? And if no, what could I do to improve that?
Thank you.