Profile Evaluation and Admission Advice

Launched January 9, 2010
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Profile Evaluation and Admission Advice

by anshu.p » Thu May 28, 2015 10:36 pm
Hi

I am an Indian woman, currently pursuing MBA from MDI Gurgaon. I have 10 months work ex at Mu Sigma and have done my under-grad from Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi University ( in the top 10 of my batch). I wish to get a role in Consulting IN INDIA itslef. I am considering going for an Mim or LSE MSc Management & Strategy ( basically similar courses in the UK from top universities). I have a GMAT 700.

Wanted to know as to how easy or difficult would it be to A) Get an admit in LBS MiM/HEC Paris MiM
B) To get a Consulting job back in India post my completion of my course in the UK
C) Is it advisable at all for someone who's already got an Indian MBa degree to go for an MiM?

I am only 23 years old and would really like to get into Consulting ( In India)

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:68 members
GMAT Score:750

by Bryant@VeritasPrep » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:58 am
I would start with a phone call to the career services area at LBS to see how the opportunities look for their graduates. THis would be a good test to see if you can make your plan happen. I often see applicants with an Indian MBA go back to school in the US or Europe, but you'd need to explain why you need the new degree in the application.
Bryant Michaels
MBA Admissions Consultant

Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options