Hi,
I am interested in applying to the following schools
1. WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management
2. Mannheim Business School
3. European School of Management & Technology (ESMT) in Berlin
4. HHL Liepzig

GMAT Score - 680 Q49 V33 IR5
TOEFL - 112/120

Should I retake the GMAT for the schools that I am interested in?
Thanks.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by sh1v » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:17 am
Hi,

My reply is a lil late, but hopefully might be useful.

680 GMAT is well within the median range of all B schools. So id recommend you to work on your essays rather than trying to improve your score, because, ultimately you will not be rejected based on GMAT 680 alone.( I do not know anything about your profile and stuff)

I am a full time MBA student at the HHL Leipzig and I would like to tell you that HHL is a great university; the best private Uni in Germany for business.Its quite competitive and the syllabus is built around German industry requirements.HHL is highly revered in this part of the world and has very helpful alums in most of the DAX 30 companies here. The job scene looks great here and yes, I am looking forward to bagging a great job after my graduation. Yes, its a lil tough because many companies seek German Language skills (along with the other stuff), but then there are plenty of jobs that require you to be fluent only in English. Plus, as I mentioned, the alums will help you out as well.

So all in all, I feel its a great option. Great Value for money purely from a risk reward basis.

Best
Shiv

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:68 members
GMAT Score:750

by Bryant@VeritasPrep » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:05 am
post expired
Bryant Michaels
MBA Admissions Consultant

Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options