Private GMAT Tutor!!!

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Private GMAT Tutor!!!

by rohitbansal1507 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:23 pm
Hi All,

As you begin your journey towards one of the most important exams of your career, it is important that you device your study plan wisely, to make the most out of it. Being gone through the same journey, I'd like to help you channelize your time and effort to get the best result.

Some brief background about myself:
I come from an engineering background, and am working in an Oil & Gas firm in Singapore. I started my GMAT journey with a 650. Over 5 GMAT attempts, I managed to improve my verbal from V30 to V40 and my Quants from V49 to a perfect V51, finally scoring a 740 on my GMAT.

What help can I offer?
I am not a professional tutor but I'm passionate about teaching and am willing to help others beat this devil. I will provide a consultative guidance for your preparation covering every aspect of GMAT. I'll conduct a one-on-one meeting every weekend (or as required) discussing your progress, conceptual gaps and path forward for the next week. I'm a professional at heart and all our engagements will be dealt with utmost professionalism. When you start working with me, I'll create a Dropbox folder where both of us will share the study material and agree on a GMAT study plan. All our bookings will be via an online booking system and you can book a meeting as and when you need my help.

Of course, I'll be charging a nominal fee, mainly because I want to spend time on genuine candidates.

Please PM me if you need more information, or want to take up my consultation.

Thanks,
Rohit Bansal