GMAT APPOINTMENT RESCHEDULED - SERVER ISSUE IN TEST CENTER

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Hi,
I am Siva from India. I registered for a GMAT appointment tomorrow at Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. Today evening I got a call from the test centre person. He informed me that due to some server issues at the centre the test could not be conducted tomorrow and the test has to be rescheduled. He added that since Pearson is on leave in the weekends, the issue will get fixed only on Monday. But I am worried whether I will be able to reschedule the test on Tuesday because I have to travel down to another city for my work.
Already, due to medical reasons I rescheduled the test to this date. I first registered on August 17. Thanks to Pearson for helping me at the last moment for the reschedule. But its getting rescheduled again for the second time due to test centre issues. I am not in a position to reschedule the test further due many factors. I will be happy if I am able to write the test on Tuesday.
Thanks and Regards,
Siva.

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:59 am
Hello, Silva. Please send an email to [email protected] with your GMAT registration ID and contact information so we can assist you.

Thank you!

Rebecca
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by Abbhi02 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:30 am
Hi Siva,

I hope your GMAT test went well!

Can you let me know how your experience was at the Coimbatore GMAT test center (Indra Institute of Education). I visited the center but I am not convinced of the facilities or the staff's response there. Your review would help me to decide a center soon!

Thanks in Advance!

Abbhilash
sivagmat wrote:Hi,
I am Siva from India. I registered for a GMAT appointment tomorrow at Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. Today evening I got a call from the test centre person. He informed me that due to some server issues at the centre the test could not be conducted tomorrow and the test has to be rescheduled. He added that since Pearson is on leave in the weekends, the issue will get fixed only on Monday. But I am worried whether I will be able to reschedule the test on Tuesday because I have to travel down to another city for my work.
Already, due to medical reasons I rescheduled the test to this date. I first registered on August 17. Thanks to Pearson for helping me at the last moment for the reschedule. But its getting rescheduled again for the second time due to test centre issues. I am not in a position to reschedule the test further due many factors. I will be happy if I am able to write the test on Tuesday.
Thanks and Regards,
Siva.