International colleges in collaboration with India

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi,

I would appreciate if somebody could help me narrow down a couple of schools that offer "MBA in India" option, wherein, a part of the course is completed in India and the other part internationally. For example, the Schulich School of Business has a programme that allows its students to spend the first year in Hyderabad, India and then the second year in Canada.

Thank you!

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by depaul1 » Tue May 23, 2017 5:02 am
Hi,

There is one such college-De Paul Institute of science & Tehnology (DiST), Angamaly that has international collaborations with colleges.
It offers 2 year MBA course and is one of the leading B-schools in kerala . For more details visit the website https://www.depaul.edu.in

Good Luck.

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by EduSimplified » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:28 pm
Tin wrote:Hi,

I would appreciate if somebody could help me narrow down a couple of schools that offer "MBA in India" option, wherein, a part of the course is completed in India and the other part internationally. For example, the Schulich School of Business has a programme that allows its students to spend the first year in Hyderabad, India and then the second year in Canada.

Thank you!
Hi Tin,
You can also look at Global MBA offered by S.P. Jain School of Global Management. Further, you can also take a transfer from ISB's PGPX. There are other Tier-2 schools too that offer such programs. Google is your friend. Hope this helps.
Best,

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:4 members

by 99Colleges: MBA Admission » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:12 pm
Hi Tin,
There aren't really good international options similar to Schulich. Most you'll find are Indian schools offering few terms outside India. Also, if you're considering Schulich, enquire if the cost is substantially different between India and Canada campuses. You'll save some on living cost, but tuition fee is likely to stay the same. How much dent does that make on the total expense?
Anil, MBA (Wharton)| MBA Admissions Consultant
--------------------------------------
Consulting| Contact at [email protected] for your queries on MBA Admissions
--------------------------------------
And if you couldn't make it earlier, get a free ding analysis