NEED HELP!

This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:3 members

NEED HELP!

by rsarashi » Tue May 30, 2017 9:43 am
Hi Experts ,

I really need your help in CR. I have to start CR from the beginning can you please advise how and from where should I start. I am really confused with he CR.

If anything special I have to do for CR. I am doing personal studies.

PLEASE HELP.

Thanks,

Rashi

Legendary Member
Followed by:128 members
GMAT Score:770

by DavidG@VeritasPrep » Tue May 30, 2017 10:01 am
rsarashi wrote:Hi Experts ,

I really need your help in CR. I have to start CR from the beginning can you please advise how and from where should I start. I am really confused with he CR.

If anything special I have to do for CR. I am doing personal studies.

PLEASE HELP.

Thanks,

Rashi
What resources have you used to study CR thus far?
Veritas Prep | GMAT Instructor

Veritas Prep Reviews
Save $100 off any live Veritas Prep GMAT Course

by rsarashi » Wed May 31, 2017 8:46 am
What resources have you used to study CR thus far?
Hi David ,

I am using cr bible and manhattan for CR. Everytime i try to solve the cr question i got so confused.

Please help and advise what else i have to do.

Thanks

Legendary Member

by DavidG@VeritasPrep » Wed May 31, 2017 10:13 am
Try posting some CR questions that you struggled with here. As much as you can, describe how you thought about the argument, and why you selected the answer you selected. The hope is that we can suss out some bad habits and maybe get you pointed in the right direction.

Veritas Prep Reviews

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

tt

by AspireInspa » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:46 am
I know you haven't posted anything specific on your CR issues yet, but I think it helps to figure out what the primary objective is, and then just try to think about how you get there. Every answer should be towards reaching that objective.

joingy
Last edited by AspireInspa on Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

by rsarashi » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:02 am
[
quote="DavidG@VeritasPrep"]Try posting some CR questions that you struggled with here. As much as you can, describe how you thought about the argument, and why you selected the answer you selected. The hope is that we can suss out some bad habits and maybe get you pointed in the right direction.
[/quote]

Hi David,

I will keep on posting.

Can you please explain how can i control my timing in cr questions, because it takes me more than 2 minutes to solve.

Thanks.

Legendary Member

by DavidG@VeritasPrep » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:09 am
rsarashi wrote:[
quote="DavidG@VeritasPrep"]Try posting some CR questions that you struggled with here. As much as you can, describe how you thought about the argument, and why you selected the answer you selected. The hope is that we can suss out some bad habits and maybe get you pointed in the right direction.
Hi David,

I will keep on posting.

Can you please explain how can i control my timing in cr questions, because it takes me more than 2 minutes to solve.

Thanks.[/quote]

Until you get the strategy down, I wouldn't worry about timing. Really dissect every argument you do. If it takes 10 minutes, so be it. Once you've established a good strategic framework that allows you to answer more questions correctly, then I'd worry about being able to apply this approach more quickly.

Veritas Prep Reviews