School Selection help : Admitted to IE, Cranfield Warwick

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Now comes the tough part and I thought it was only the application and interviews :-D

I have received admits from IE , Cranfield and Warwick. A brief background : Indian /28/ CPA. I am currently working in a Big 4 in the financial advisory. Have a work experience of 5 years. I am having a tough time selecting between these schools.

Preference: Work interest would be Asset management / Corporate finance / Financial Consultant.
Area: Probably UK ( but Brexit is a big worry) , Singapore or US.

If I look into FT rankings , IE is the leader but Forbes keeps IE , Cranfield and Warwick at No. 5,6 and 8 for the International MBA. I have received a scholarship from Cranfield while nothing from IE. That aside, I would like to understand which business school would help me achieve my dream!!!

I could use some help here :) .

GMAT/MBA Expert

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:11 members

by Alexbr@ClearAdmit » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:06 am
Mostly it depends where you want to work, post MBA. These schools are relatively comparable. Are you 3 for 3, or did you apply elsewhere? cheers, Alex
New Book! Becoming a Clear Admit: The Definitive Guide to MBA Admissions. https://www.clearadmit.com/products/admi ... dmissions/