Jamboree:Worst admission services

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Followed by:1 members

Jamboree:Worst admission services

by eektvas » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:16 am
I am a GMAT 730 and had taken up Jamboree services for my applications. I had even taken a coaching from them and given them a generous review on their website after my 730 . I started with them in August and paid 55k for 5 school package. My first writer was Avinash Kumar who was so confused about the SOP procedure that I had to change him within 3 days. Next I was assigned Simran Anand who ditched me just before 2 days of my deadline. She had promised that she would deliver it on 29th night. I called her at 10 PM she did not pick up. I called her another 4-5 times still no response. Finally when I wrote that I shall consider that she is no longer working on my app and ask Jamboree for refund, she called up and said that she has a personal exigency at home. While I totally empathize with her problem but the fact could not be ignored that I too had my deadlines and I could not waste my year coz of her problems. I asked Jamboree guys to assign me another writer to which they said they would ensure that she finishes it within deadline. I got half baked essays which i had to submit since I did not have any other option. I asked for another writer for my next set of applications and they assigned me Maneet Singh. Someone who an talk to you on phone for hours, always saying taht he is workling on your application and in reality he was doing nothing. 20 days and 4 applications I was no where. Not even start. In my resume he removed my marks saying they were pathetic, imposed a year gap between current and previous company which was not there in reality . When I asked the Jamboree head rajan Bhatia to speak to me he connected me to Arathi Anand, some random wicked woman. I asked her to make a timetable to finish off all the pending things and something which could be tracked. She neither said yes nor no. Said Anything else. I was surprised and on coaxing her further she asked me to "FUCK OFF"!! Really that's how they treat their customers and mind you I had not insulted her or spoken in such aggressive language. I immediately asked Jamboree for refund and told them that I would make a police complaint if they dont do it. Rajan Bhatia called me saying he will not take any action against her as I do not have any prooff. He tried to encash on the fact that sinnce deadlines were nearby and I was nowhere wuth my application I should still work with them. When I said no a huge bargain followed about the refund. Ideally they didnt deserve a penny for their shit but for one school application they should have just charged 11k. But they deducted 12 k and refunded my money only after 20 days that to after a huge follow up. Please do not fall for their admission services trap. No one there really cares about results. their writers are random magazine editors from open school universities who do not understand a shit about our work. We do not need such people . It's just a waste of money,time and energy.