Test Date for Jan 2017 Application

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Test Date for Jan 2017 Application

by shamit » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:37 am
Hi,

I am curious to know by when can I appear for the GMAT test (latest) for Jan 2017 round. Look forward to hearing back from you friends.

-Shamit

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by uniq01 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:59 pm
Hi Shamit,

Round 2 deadlines for most US-based top ranked MBA programs are between early-mid Jan 2017. The GMAC website (www.mba.com) provides registration requirements and the available slots at testing sites near you. I suggest taking the GMAT as early as you can since we're rapidly approaching Sept and there are other parts of the applications that are equally important and would require some time commitment to prepare if you want to submit application packages that stand out.

Keep in mind that if you're targeting certain schools, you want to try to get as close as you can to the average GMAT score or higher. Taking the exam early on gives you time to take it a second time if you want to improve your score before applying in round 2.

Best of luck!
uniqMBA Admissions Consulting
https://www.uniqmba.com
Follow @uniqmba

Contact us for a free initial consultation!

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:3 members

by Edison@VeritasPrep » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:41 pm
Thanks for posting.

In addition to the advice above, please call the GMAT center you are considering for advice on how far ahead you have to book a slot. Some centers get filled up, and slots need to be booked months ahead.

All the best!
Veritas Prep | Veritas Prep Admissions Consultant

Find the expert who's right for you. Meet our team!
Register for a free MBA Admissions Workshop!