Unable to activate exampack1

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Unable to activate exampack1

by vaibhavi1 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:53 am
Hello,
I purchased exampack but I am unable to activate it.My test in 10 days I really need to activate it.Please help me out.I have downloaded latest version of gmat prep and it displays 'cannot access the website' when I enter the activation code.I have mailed to the email provided but in vain.

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:08 am
Hello Vaibhavi1,

I apologize for the inconvenience. In order to successfully activate the GMATPrep Exam Pack 1, you must have the latest version (v 2.4.323) of the free GMATPrep® application installed. Please uninstall GMATPrep® if currently installed - if you have history data (exam scores, practice question sessions etc.) that you want to carry into the new install, make sure you click [No] when asked if you want the uninstall process to remove all data. Then re-install the latest version of the free software by visiting: www.mba.com/gmatprep.
To install the additional content, please follow the steps listed below:
1. Before installing the Exam Pack, ensure that the free GMATPrep® application is closed
2. Download the .gsp file from My Product Purchases on www.mba.com and save it locally
3. Run the Exam Pack file by double clicking on it
4. The GMATPrep® application should open and you will be presented with a message telling you that the Exam Pack was successfully installed; you will also be automatically taken to the Installed content screen. Click OK.
5. You now need to activate your installed content, click the green Activate chevron and follow the on-screen instructions, you will need the 18-digit activation code located in My Product Purchases on www.mba.com.

If you are still unable to install and activate the additional content, please attach a screen shot of what you are seeing as well as the steps you are following, so we can resolve the problem. Please include the Operating System Version number and Browser you are using, as well.
Video Tutorial:
https://www.screencast.com/t/VLxKp4IKXskL
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!