EMPOWER GMAT - Critical Prep Tactics lead to my success

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
I am a military veteran who spent the past 8 months preparing to take the GMAT. I am now on the right-side of my 540-690 journey and can confidently say that the EMPOWER Program was key to my success.

I was guided towards large test-prep companies which provided solid content knowledge, yet I clearly needed something more. When I heard about EMPOWER, I was immediately interested. Once I started an account, I was blown away with the straightforward approach and easily adaptable curriculum. I was able to access the online resources and support team with incredible ease. The online instruction was detailed with a TON of example problem solution videos. Not only that, but the offline practice was well-supported by their staff who was readily accessible and guided my prep-path with extreme precision.

For anyone who is looking for targeted, comprehensive GMAT prep there is no better option than EMPOWER. Invest the time, energy effort, and reasonable cost to tackle this test and earn the score you want to see on the screen!