Free Math Test Prep for the GMAT/GRE and Help With Research!

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hello, I am conducting a study to explore factors that might influence study habits. During this week long study individuals will have access real test-prep questions from VERITAS Prep - company that creates material for those interested in training for exams used by graduate programs. These questions are pulled directly from database used to test individuals who sign up for their tutoring. In addition, Veritas has provided participants of this study with portions of their test prep books free of charge. Thus, participating in this study not only helps advance research, but also it may help you prepare for the math portion of a graduate school exam (the questions are specifically from the GMAT prep).
Let me briefly describe the general layout of the study.

1. Individuals are given a link to 10-question pre-test to gauge current ability.

2. After the pre-test, individuals will be provided a link to a set of practice questions with solutions and shortcuts for each question available upon request. Also, portions of both the arithmetic and algebra test-prep books from VERITAS Prep are available.

3. These practice questions will be available for a week.

4. Following this week, individuals will take another 10-question post-test and answer a few brief questions about yourself. At this point the Veritas Prep Material can be downloaded for your indefinite use.

Click the link below if you want to participate (or copy paste into URL bar)
https://ohio.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eM3ApM7kIBFJtad

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:119 members
GMAT Score:780

by Matt@VeritasPrep » Thu May 11, 2017 8:08 pm
How'd the study end up going? As part of the VP family, I'm definitely curious to hear!