From Alumni 2 Applicant - INSEAD MBA Free Profile Analysis

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi all INSEAD applicants,

we're a group of INSEAD alumni and we've started a small website to help applicants understand more about INSEAD MBA and also to assist in your application. We've been through the same process as what you are going through and hope to give our 2 cents worth of advice. Our 1 year at INSEAD is one of the best year in our life and we hope to give back to help more people have the chance to experience it.

Currently we are experimenting with this small initiative of ours, and would like to help a small group of applicants for a start (yes, its completely free!). Regardless if you are just starting out to find out if INSEAD MBA is the one for you or you're already in the middle of your INSEAD MBA application process, we will try our best to help you. Go to our beta website https://alumni2applicants.weebly.com/ and send us a note. We have already received a number of requests and have room for a few more! Write to us asap!

All the Best!

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by arijit1989 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:45 am
Hi,

You can refer to the firm www.mbaessayconsultant.com.

I am an ISB Alum who has been associated with the firm as a free lance essay review consultant for the last 2 years and have provided assistance to 50 plus clients to prepare for and evaluate their essays.

You can reach out to me at [email protected] OR buzz me at +91-970121554

Thanks
Arijit