Some Doubts regarding the Harvard 2+2 program

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hello!

I had two queries:

1. Does Harvard 2+2 program accept GRE scores? ( I am planning to write only GRE)
2. Do schools like Harvard or Stanford offer any kind of summer internships?

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:2 members

by [email protected] » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:30 pm
Hi there,

Harvard does accept GRE scores, and both programs have summer internships.

If you need further assessment on your MBA application, feel free to sign up for a FREE consultation.

Best,
As GM of MBAitNow I make sure that every client receives the attention they deserve and experience our well-structured approach and process that ensures that they will have the best chances to get accepted at their dream schools.

My team and I had placed clients at MBA programs such as, HBS, SLOAN, ANDERSON, STERN, WHARTON, BOOTH, KELLOGG, HAAS, DARDEN, FUQUA, ROSS, etc.

Legendary Member
Followed by:10 members

by GyanOne » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:03 pm
apurvaroy97 wrote:Hello!

I had two queries:

1. Does Harvard 2+2 program accept GRE scores? ( I am planning to write only GRE)
2. Do schools like Harvard or Stanford offer any kind of summer internships?
Hi Apurva

1. Yes, the 2+2 does accept GRE scores. You must take the GRE latest by April 3, 2017, to apply for the next intake of the 2+2. A score of 320+ will put you in contention, while a 325+ will make you quite competitive (only in terms of test scores).
2. Yes, both HBS and Stanford offer summer internships, but the learning experience goes well beyond that.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by apurvaroy97 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:23 am
Actually I am an undergraduate student in Electronics engineering. I will graduate in May 2018. So, when should I write my GRE then?
Also, do they have any internships for summer? Like, if I wanted to spend my next summer there?

Thanks in advance!

Legendary Member
Followed by:10 members

by GyanOne » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:31 am
apurvaroy97 wrote:Actually I am an undergraduate student in Electronics engineering. I will graduate in May 2018. So, when should I write my GRE then?
Also, do they have any internships for summer? Like, if I wanted to spend my next summer there?

Thanks in advance!
You should plan to take your GRE by March 2018 (latest) in that case. Of course, that is the last date, so if you take it earlier that's fine as well. The point is to do well on it.

Both Harvard and Stanford also have summer school options. You can check out summer.harvard.edu and summer.stanford.edu for that.