2016 OG Book

This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

2016 OG Book

by sgraves » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:28 am
Does anyone know roughly where the Medium and Hard questions for DS and PS questions in the 2016 OG book are? I'm trying to aim more focus towards those questions but I'm not exactly sure where they start. I do realize that medium and hard are subjective as everyone has different strengths but roughly would help in my studies.

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:30 am
The questions in the OG are arranged in order of difficulty (from easiest to hardest)

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by sgraves » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:34 am
Thanks Brent, but I'm well aware of that. I wanted to see if there were any info available on were the medium questions start. The hard questions obviously would be from the end to a certain point going backwards.

Brent@GMATPrepNow wrote:The questions in the OG are arranged in order of difficulty (from easiest to hardest)

Cheers,
Brent

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:08 am
Hi sgraves,

While many Test Takers tend to become focused on the idea of working through lots of 'hard' questions, that is rarely what those Test Takers ACTUALLY 'need.' The hard questions ultimately don't matter if you're making silly/little mistakes and missing out on 'gettable' questions. Every time that you review a CAT and think "I should have gotten that one correct....", then THAT is the type of issue that you should focus on and improve.

1) How did you score on your last practice CAT? What were the Quant and Verbal Scaled Scores?

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]