Ask MBAitNOW

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:2 members

Ask MBAitNOW

by [email protected] » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:54 am
We are a leading MBA admissions advisory firm with a team of graduates from the TOP MBA programs and ex-adcom personnel that specializes in placing our clients at the world's TOP MBA programs, such as Harvard, MIT, INSEAD, Stanford, among others.

Our clients get multiple acceptance letters and scholarships because we focus on 3 principles:

WE CARE ABOUT YOU

Applying to an MBA is probably one of the most important steps in your career. We understand all the stress, uncertainty and anxiety that you might be feeling. Thus, we make sure to give you the attention you deserve from the day we start working together all the way to the day you receive your acceptance letter.

STRUCTURED PROCESS

Applying to Business School is not "Rocket Science" but it requires a diligent process given all the different tasks that need to be completed before the deadlines. Our systematic and well-structured approach ensures that you will complete every task on time, with ZERO mistakes! The end result is a flawless application that reflects your unique profile.

COST EFFECTIVE

World class MBA Programs are not cheap and costs of moving to another city or country can become very expensive. Therefore, we believe that our fees should be accessible and feasible to any MBA applicant.

So if you would like in-depth insights that are relevant to your individual situation, sign up for a free consultation with one of our experts,

https://www.mbaitnow.com/contact-bedford/
As GM of MBAitNow I make sure that every client receives the attention they deserve and experience our well-structured approach and process that ensures that they will have the best chances to get accepted at their dream schools.

My team and I had placed clients at MBA programs such as, HBS, SLOAN, ANDERSON, STERN, WHARTON, BOOTH, KELLOGG, HAAS, DARDEN, FUQUA, ROSS, etc.