SC breaker

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:2 members

SC breaker

by krishhxa » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:35 am
Hi,

I am facing nmajor issues in gmat sc.Even after going through egmat sc and manhattan sc i seem to remember nothing when sc questions pop up ie can't apply the rules/dont remember. I have solved all og gmat sc questions using my methodology that is do what seems right. My accuracy in medium and easy questions is 78 % with maximum time spent to be around 1 min 44 sec on a question majorly sloving questions within 1 min or a min. when it comes to hard questions i am not able to figure out answers and accuracy has fallen to aroung 48 % time taken per question is also more around 2 min or so. Kindly guide how to go about sc and do well i have a month in hand.

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:12 pm
krishhxa wrote:Hi,

I am facing nmajor issues in gmat sc.Even after going through egmat sc and manhattan sc i seem to remember nothing when sc questions pop up ie can't apply the rules/dont remember. I have solved all og gmat sc questions using my methodology that is do what seems right. My accuracy in medium and easy questions is 78 % with maximum time spent to be around 1 min 44 sec on a question majorly sloving questions within 1 min or a min. when it comes to hard questions i am not able to figure out answers and accuracy has fallen to aroung 48 % time taken per question is also more around 2 min or so. Kindly guide how to go about sc and do well i have a month in hand.
Hello,

I'd recommend posting your question in the more general forums and threads, where you will likely get a better response to your questions. If you have any questions about the exam itself or our policies, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!