Any GMAT private tutor in Jakarta, Indonesia?

Organize face-to-face meetings with other members
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi,

I'm suppose to retake my GMAT test again this month, but I'm still not confident retaking the GMAT test after scoring 400 on the previous test. Anybody know GMAT private tutor in Jakarta?
Thank you for the help and information before hand.

Best,

Uliawati

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1 members

by josh@knewton » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:21 pm
Hi, Uliawati,

I hope your studying is going well.

Our goal is to bring the best teachers in the world to students across the planet. Have you ever thought of studying on the web? Check us out

https://www.knewton.com/gmat/

Let me know if you have any questions!

Josh
Josh Anish
Senior Editor, Knewton
https://www.knewton.com

by brightlightollie » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:30 am
Hi Uli,

You might wanna try @pascal institute, they have both public and private GMAT courses. Phone number: 52900898.
Based on my experience, the courses will be helpful, especially if you are planning to take private class.

Good luck for your test ! =)

Olivia

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
GMAT Score:700

by theK » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:10 am
Hi Uli,

I've heard of Pascal as well. My ex-colleague had a couple of sessions with him. Apparently Pascal (I think he's French) scored 800, so I guess he's not too shabby. I have no info on the quality of his classes.

You may want to try Manhattan's online classes. I'm currently finishing my online classes w/ them, and find the combination of their classes (3hrs/wk. 9 weeks), labs, strategy guide books, and suggested curriculum to be really helpful in setting me up with a strong knowledge base. We also get weekly consultation (limited to 1hr) with a tutor.

I found Manhattan's CR material to be not as comprehensive as the PowerScore CR Bible. You may want to supplement your CR study with this book.

Cheers

by Strata-G » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:05 am
Strata-G Indonesia in Menteng, Jakarta tutors GMAT and advises on competitive business school applications in Indonesia since 2009. We also cover Bandung.

This includes editing resume/cv, letters of recommendation and motivation statement with the firepower of our 8-member admish committee.

Our clients have been accepted at Harvard, Wharton and many other top programs. In addition to all GMAT prep materials and calendar I offer special workshops in logical writing and reasoning. in Jakarta, Bandung and Singapore.

CONTACT
: [email protected]

[/img]

by Johan » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:35 pm
Hi Uli,

Dunno if you still need this. I have also heard about this PASCAL place for GMAT course in Jakarta. They seem to get very good reviews from their students, one of them is my friend. I think the website is www.pascaledu.com

Good luck!

Johan

by david_setiawan » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am
Hi All, I would like to share about Toga MBA Consulting (www.togambaconsulting.com). They provide GMAT prep course, both private and class. Most importantly, they have got a strong track record of helping Indonesian students increase their scores even after taking other prep courses like Kaplan and Pascal. You can read their student testimonials on the website. Unlike other prep courses, they also disclose their instructors' GMAT scores.