help-need manhattan appendix for og quantitative review 2016

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi, I needed a little help, I own the OG quantitative review and all Manhattan strategy guides 2005 edition. Now the appendix in each of these Manhattan books is not in sync with the questions in the Quantitative Review...is there anyway you can help me with this? It'll help me save a lot of time. Or else I'll have to do it manually.

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:80 members
GMAT Score:760

by sanju09 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:40 am
melp wrote:Hi, I needed a little help, I own the OG quantitative review and all Manhattan strategy guides 2005 edition. Now the appendix in each of these Manhattan books is not in sync with the questions in the Quantitative Review...is there anyway you can help me with this? It'll help me save a lot of time. Or else I'll have to do it manually.
This analysis by Stacey Koprince is quite helpful.

https://www.manhattanprep.com/gmat/blog ... es-part-1/
The mind is everything. What you think you become. -Lord Buddha

Sanjeev K Saxena
Quantitative Instructor
The Princeton Review - Manya Abroad
Lucknow-226001

www.manyagroup.com

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by melp » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:22 am
Hi,

I got a document from Manhattan that contains the Official Guide 2016 problem set list that can be used with Manhattan Strategy Guides in conjunction with the 2016 OGs.

Thanks Manhattan!
Attachments
OG2016.pdf
(1.5 MiB) Downloaded 90 times

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:247 members

by ceilidh.erickson » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:58 am
Hi Melp,

Manhattan Prep used to publish an appendix at the back of each of our strategy guides, giving a list of every OG problem by topic. However, since GMAC is now planning to release a new OG every year, we wouldn't want students to have to buy a new set of strategy guides every time (nor would we want to publish new editions that often).

Instead, we have GMAT Navigator. It's an online tracker that lets you record your accuracy and timing for all of the questions you do in any of the OGs since OG 12. You can browse problems by topic in the exact same way as you would have used the appendix before. I highly recommend it!
https://www.manhattanprep.com/gmat/stor ... navigator/

If you'd like more information, please contact our Student Services: [email protected]
Ceilidh Erickson
EdM in Mind, Brain, and Education
Harvard Graduate School of Education