Admitted to IE. Thx, Poonam (myEssayReview) for your support

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Thank you for the support and effort during the application process which in the end paid off! I am admitted to IE with a partial financial aid.!

I signed up for myEssayReview for the 3 reasons. First, it provided one on one service. Throughout the whole process you work with only one person who has a vast experience. Secondly, I read great reviews on the GMAT Club. And last, it has logical pricing.

The free consultation meeting I had with Poonam was very informative and helped me collect my thoughts and ideas and put a plan for the whole application process. After we started working, Poonam's guidelines and suggestions helped me choose the right stories and highlight my strong points. She always put me back on track whenever I lost focus of the explicit and implicit goals of each required essay. When I had no idea how to address an essay question, she sent me sample essays and also prepared an outline of how each essay should be structured. She even gave me a structured outline with word count for each section which was extremely helpful in shortening the time needed to figure out how the essay should look like.

Before writing the essays, I had no idea what to write and reaching the word count needed seemed impossible. After receiving Poonam's guidelines and suggestions, it was so easy to pass the word limit and this is where Poonam works her magic in trimming the essay to the needed word count without deleting any important detail. I never had to wait for her feedback. Most of the time, she would answer back within 24 hours. In the worst case scenario, she took 48 hours.

I am very satisfied with Poonam's "support" as I may call it. Working with her was more of a support than a business transaction. She helps you deal with all the stress that accompanies the application process in a very organized and professional manner. Most importantly, she helps you get admitted to the program of your choice!