Profile Evaluation (730 GMAT, Entrep. ex) School suggestions

Launched September 22, 2008
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi,

Please evaluate my profile and suggest colleges for me.
GMAT - 730 Q-50, V-40
TOEFL - 111 S-23, L-28, W-30, R-30
GPA - 7/10 IIT Madras
Work experience - 1 year as Consultant @ Capgemini which includes 2 Forbes 500 clients.
Started my own company in Healthcare/IT space and working full time as CEO in that for past 4 months and part time for about 16 months.
I played chess in school and college. Won Dean's Trophy Silver Medal and was team captain.
Was Scouts in school and won Governor Award. Did lots of community service in college too.

I have shortlisted the following schools. Please give your suggestion..
Dream Colleges - Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Haas, Booth
Target Colleges - Ross, UCLA, Cornell, CMU, Kelleys
I am aware that most of the colleges are in top 20 rankings. Kindly suggest which colleges I have best chance to get and which college I have very low probability and should drop from the list. Also suggest any other safe colleges I should apply to.

Thanks for your reply in advance...

GMAT/MBA Expert

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:11 members

by Alexbr@ClearAdmit » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:07 am
You have not provided your goals, why MBA etc, which are important considerations. Your experience is short, but interesting. I am assuming not much recent community service / volunteer work ? Anyway, I imagine with good execution on your essays, top 20 schools are currently within your reach. cheers, Alex
New Book! Becoming a Clear Admit: The Definitive Guide to MBA Admissions. https://www.clearadmit.com/products/admi ... dmissions/

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by Soolu » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:42 am
Thanks for your prompt reply. My short term goal post-MBA is to gain global exposure and experience by working in the field of IT/Health care as consultant. My long term goal is to become a CEO of globally leading company. The reason for doing MBA is to gain international market exposure, extensive global leaders network and learn sound business practices and finance concepts.

Once again, thanks for your reply.

GMAT/MBA Expert

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:11 members

by Alexbr@ClearAdmit » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:03 am
cool. I would suggest tightening your goal focus a little, seems rather broad at this point. A more narrow focus will help for the execution of your applications. cheers, alex
New Book! Becoming a Clear Admit: The Definitive Guide to MBA Admissions. https://www.clearadmit.com/products/admi ... dmissions/