Admission Counsellor - New Delhi / NCR

Let's talk about...whatever!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Followed by:1 members

Admission Counsellor - New Delhi / NCR

by dj27007 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:27 pm
Hey guys, I am thinking for taking up an admission counsellor in New Delhi / NCR region. I have few in mind, so could anyone shed some light on any of the following counsellors.
>Access Education India - NOIDA
>Wisdom Mart - New Delhi
>Princeton review - New Delhi / NCR
>GoISB (For ISB Application)

Any inputs from the fellow members would be highly appreciated. Please feel free to put in your comments and also suggest any more counsellors you have on top of your mind.

Thanks! :)

by dj27007 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:15 am
any comments?? I am also hoping to get any reviews for "mbadream.in"

by dj27007 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:09 am
Hey guys.. I thought I drop by and share about the counselor I took.
I went ahead with "mbadream.in" team, and believe me I couldn't have done better.

Just for reference, the advantages of their team:
- Essay editing is top of the notch! I read sample essays of various counselors but mbadream's essays were right on target and spicy.. Rahul and Megha do a great job at that.
- Amazing value for money: Those who are looking to apply at 4 or more universities should definitely look at their packages. You wont turn back for sure. They have very flexible packages for one or three schools as well.
- Great contacts and testimonials - The students who have been placed in top university with the help of mbadream are readily available to help and vouch for their services.

I am applying to various universities and still in process, but till now I am highly satisfied by their services. Drop a comment if you want any further information or rather just drop by at their website mbadream.in and call Rahul.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:7 members

by Michael@VeritasPrep » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:41 pm
I would suggest you think about what you really need in support and have pointed questions for your potential consultants about how they will assist you with each which I think is more important than where they are located. I've worked with many students in India via Skype.

MBA consultants can do a lot to help an applicant, it really depends on what you need and your individual situation. To give you an idea, here is what I do with my clients.
-Game planning. Helping you figure out the right application strategy, goals, target schools.
-Essay brainstorming, edits and reviews
-Resume brainstorming, edits and reviews
-Recommender selection and prep
-Mock interviews
-School decision