COLLEGE STUDENT IN NEED OF HELP

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

COLLEGE STUDENT IN NEED OF HELP

by bfrancis95 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:28 pm
Hello,

My name is Benjamin and I am college student needing to do some research on GMAT tutors. I am trying to collect data for my school project but am having trouble with getting feedback. I have a Google form to fill out, so please follow the link below. No private information is asked, unless you would like to provide your email address, but is not required.

Any questions, I will gladly answer them on this forum. Thank You.

https://goo.gl/forms/oO8d47jysI

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:31 am
Hi bfrancis95,

You've posted similar messages in two Forums, but it's not completely clear what you're asking for.

Are YOU looking for a tutor for yourself (because you want to study for the GMAT?
Are you putting together a LIST of tutors?
What exactly is your project about?

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by bfrancis95 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:49 am
Hello Rich,

I have a project for one of my entrepreneurship classes in which I need to gather statistics on my "target market". Since my business is connecting freelance GMAT tutors with students, I need to gather information on what potential GMAT tutors expect in monetary compensation, time, etc. I created a simple Google form for people to fill out so I could review these statistics, but am not able to post the link since I am a new member.I realize there are many people on this forum capable of tutoring the GMAT, and thought this was a great place to gather some information. I am not asking for any personal information, unless you would like to provide an email address if you are interested in tutoring in the future, but this is not required.If you open my Google form, that should clarify what I am trying to do.

Hope that clears it up. Please let me know if you need anything else.