Really just started plese help!

Launched September 22, 2008
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Really just started plese help!

by onlynk1 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:47 am
Hi,
I'm in a serious dilemma regarding GMAT. I have devised a plan that I hope will work but I'm not sure. My mindset is not constant; it's like having high tide and low high. I want help from experts to evaluate my plan and suggest better plans which would make me more focused to stick to the plan.
My profile
Nationality: Indian
Experience: 7 months
Educational background: Mechanical Engineer.
(I know the above mentioned profile is the most generic one of all.)
I'm currently working at Thales KSA. I'm planning to write GMAT next year (around March) and probably score 700+ score (if not in one try, within couple of tries). Without apply immediately, I will hold on to the result until I have 2-3 years of good experience and then apply for colleges. Please help me in evaluating my strategy and please advise a better plan. By attempting TOEFL will it help in improving my profile?

GMAT/MBA Expert

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:11 members

by Alexbr@ClearAdmit » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:53 pm
it is great that you are planning so far in advance, and you recognize you are part of a very competitive applicant pool. Over the next 2-3 years really focus on your goals, and fine tune them so they make perfect sense to the adcoms, as well as get involved in a substantial volunteer activity, about which you are passionate, and get more leadership exposure. cheers, alex
New Book! Becoming a Clear Admit: The Definitive Guide to MBA Admissions. https://www.clearadmit.com/products/admi ... dmissions/