Profile Evaluation - Help Needed

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Profile Evaluation - Help Needed

by saranesh.nalam » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:17 am
Hi,

I am a Chartered accountant from India and Planning for an MBA. I have 5 year Experience now with Infosys Oracle Financials Consulting. I always worked for International clients and travelled to client places across continents. But now i want to get into Core Business Consulting / Strategy Consulting or Business Analytics and also i want to build networks and expertise in industries.

I want an opinion on my profile so I can assess my chances at admissions at top schools. I'm aiming for Kelloggs, BOOTH, Wharton, MIT Sloan, NYU Stern, INSEAD

I am targeting a GMAT score of 730

Experience:
Consultant, Process and Domain Consulting, Infosys
"¢ Experience in Business Process Design, FIT-GAP Analysis, Requirement gathering and Analysis, Detailed Solution Design, Problem simulation, Testing the Developed Solution and Application Implementation
"¢ Experience in Creation of Detailed End-to-End Business Flows and their integration with Oracle EBS at each stage
"¢ Creation of Functional Design Documents & Global Templates, Configuration Documents, Checklists and other Key Documents.
"¢ Creation of End-to-End Accounting Flows for all Sub-ledgers, across Intercompany Accounting Impacts, Design of Intercompany Accounting Solutions & Rules, Design and Development of Solutions

Extra-curricular
- Member of Infosys Internal CSR teams

Based on my profile, i want a honest opinion whether i should proceed in pursuing ? I want to apply in 2016 session. So i have one year now to build my profile.
What will be the skills i need to add so that i can acheive a competing profile.

Thanks
Saranesh