MGMAT problem sets

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

MGMAT problem sets

by 3mr » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:13 am
So I am following the 60 day guide and I really appreciate the hard work and time dedicated to make this guide.
The one thing that is preventing me from finishing the required daily OG practice question is the amount of time I spend on the MGMAT problem sets after each chapter. Is it a good idea to skip the problem sets and go straight to OG questions?

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:48 pm
3mr wrote:So I am following the 60 day guide and I really appreciate the hard work and time dedicated to make this guide.
The one thing that is preventing me from finishing the required daily OG practice question is the amount of time I spend on the MGMAT problem sets after each chapter. Is it a good idea to skip the problem sets and go straight to OG questions?
I think that's a good idea. Once you're done with the OG questions, you can still answer MGMAT questions.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:247 members

by ceilidh.erickson » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:57 am
The problem sets from Mprep are generally a bit easier / more straightforward than OG problems. They can be a good warmup before hitting the twists and turns of Official problems.

One way to cut down study time: just do the even # problems in the set. Cut it down by half!
Ceilidh Erickson
EdM in Mind, Brain, and Education
Harvard Graduate School of Education