Need help! Weak in Quant and Verbal after years of GAP

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
This is for the first time i am writing about my queries.i am confused about how to start my preparation. Dont have enough money to take gmat classes. Also i failed in third year bcom and took the exam again in india. my grades are very low when graduated and dont know how bad i am in all the topics for gmat after years of gap. my foundation is very weak. i have dowloaded official guide 2015 and MGMAT guides. Need some serious advice for gmat preparation as i desire to do mba from top bschools. i have 7 years of work experience in same company in UAE. Hoping that my experience and recommendation letter along with average gmat score would be of some help i desire to get admitted in top bschools for MBA. Please give your valuable for gmat preparation.

Thanks

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:58 am
Hi aspireforgmat,

You might want to post this in the General Strategy Forum (you'll probably get more of a response there).

https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-strategy-f3.html

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by aspireforgmat@beatthegmat » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:27 am
Thanks you sir for guiding to right forum page