Can i use online bachelor's degree to get into MBA program?.

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
I have around 12 years of experience with 14 years of education. I am thinking of getting online bachelor's degree to be eligible. Is this a good idea?.

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
GMAT Score:720

by Admit1MBA » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:26 am
Hi,
To get into an MBA program, you have to graduate from an accredited school and have a bachelor degree or one that is equivalent to that. Not all online degrees and schools are recognized and therefore you want to be careful when enrolling at a program.
If you already know that you need a business education, why not find a good online (or not) degree that will give you what you are looking for? You don't want to start a degree just in order to be qualified for an MBA - that would be a waste of time and energy. You want to get as much as you can from your investment in this degree - knowledge, brand name, and a network. Find out a degree that will help you move on with your career in the next few years, and maybe you can pursue an Executive MBA down the line.
I hope that this helps. Good luck!
Yael
www.admit1mba.com

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:7 members

by Michael@VeritasPrep » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:44 pm
It will be really tough. The quality of your undergraduate program is a big part of the admissions decision. Is there any reason you can't do a real undergraduate degree? In general, I hate online programs and think they are a rip off.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:7 members

by Michael@VeritasPrep » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:44 pm
It will be really tough. The quality of your undergraduate program is a big part of the admissions decision. Is there any reason you can't do a real undergraduate degree? In general, I hate online programs and think they are a rip off.