Profile Evaluation and Feedback

Launched September 22, 2008
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Profile Evaluation and Feedback

by Bazingaa111 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:53 am
Hi,

A request to suggest colleges for me according to the profile as below:

1. Indian, Female with 5 years of work experience in Telecom Industry. I am currently working with one of the top player in Telecom.
2. Topped my branch during B.Tech studies.
3. Have been among the top 10% of the students in School (85% and 82% respectively with Maths and Biology as the majors).
4. Have been a part of Placement Cell for my Seniors' placement and my batches' too.
5. Have been a part of my School Basketball team.
6. Have been in the Student Council in my college
7. Took part in National Debate competition.
8. Organized many inter-school and inter-college fests/ events
9. Have visited villages to educate children, their parents under the 'Go-Green' campaign.

1. Working as a Project Lead. Youngest member of the team.
2. Earned Special awards in the organization, twice, for execution excellence.
3. Promoted once
3. Part of the Corporate Social Responsibility team in office
4. Division Director for Toastmasters' International for Maharashtra region
5. Have been selected in Indian Institutes of Management but did not join.
6. Green Belt in Karate

GMAT: 690

Please let me know with the above profile, which colleges may I fit in. I want to do enter into Marketing/ Consulting (be it telecom or any other). Please do reply as I am in dire need of suggestion and at sea now on which colleges will be a fit, stretch and sure shot with this GMAT score. Please consider I need atleast 50% scholarship as well.

Please respond soon as I need to apply at the earliest to R1. Or shall I improve my score and apply to R2?

GMAT/MBA Expert

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:11 members

by Alexbr@ClearAdmit » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:17 am
A couple of apps in round 1 as well as a few apps in round 2, with a new GMAT score, might be a smart strategy. Aside from your GMAT, your profile seems pretty strong. Be bold with a couple of choices, add a couple of top 10 schools, as well as a couple of top 20 schools, especially if you need scholarship money. cheers, Alex
New Book! Becoming a Clear Admit: The Definitive Guide to MBA Admissions. https://www.clearadmit.com/products/admi ... dmissions/