Please, evaluate my profile

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Please, evaluate my profile

by jjkouakou » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:28 pm
Please have a look at my profile: I am 32, black male, from Ivory Coast, live in Paris.

1) 7 years of WE in projects management in banking and Insurance in Africa and Europe (BNP Paribas, Natixis, Credit Agricole, Allianz) with 1 year of WE as owner/consultant of a sole proprietary Company in consulting.
2) Aiming at 700/800 after a first attempt 600/700
3)
- Generalist Engineering at Institut National Polytechnique in Ivory Coast - GPA: 14/20
- Master in International Business at Grenoble Graduate School of Business in France - GPA: 14/20
4)
- 1 year as vice President of Generalist Engineers Association
- 1 year as President of Students from a city Association
- 1 year as volunteer at LEO CLUB
- Member of diverse associations (Running, swimming, Music, blogging, ...).
5) no certification
6) After the MBA, I would like to launch a strategic consulting division in my company.

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by AdmitLane.com » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:25 am
Hi there,

You have a great work experience and your leadership skills do show through the positions you have held. So we assume you have great stories to tell for your essays.

Also, you experience is international and spread across countries which is again good. While the length and breadth of your experience definitely shows, you need to spend good time on framing your essays for all the schools you plan to apply.

As the first step, start shortlisting your schools as per your post-MBA goals and your appetite for financing the education. Once done, start working on Round 1 if you plan to give GMAT immediately.

Give your 7 years work-ex, I feel a score of 690-730 will be good. More the better obviously.

All the best and get in touch for any further queries.
www.AdmitLane.com
Affordable, High Quality MBA Consulting Services
(From ISB and INSEAD Alumni and Students)