710 to 760

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:2 members

710 to 760

by abhi131 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:54 pm
I just Beat the GMAT today! Had a 710 last time - It was V35/Q50 last time. Verbal went up to 42, and the total to 760. 6 on IR. AWA - TBD.

Hopefully that increases my chances in some of the top schools. Any suggestions on the best shot?

Indian Engineer, IT professional, senior non-managerial role at work.

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:47 am
Hi abhi131,

First off, BOTH of those scores are outstanding. With a 760, you're in position to apply to any Business Schools that interest you, so I suggest that you really think about what YOU want out of the degree (and not about where you would have the 'best shot').

Have you thought about any particular types of Programs?
When are you planning to apply?

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:2 members

by abhi131 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:29 pm
Thanks
[email protected] wrote:! I've already spent my scores to HBS, and Wharton for Full-time, and Booth, Kellogg and Tepper for Part-time. Based on some videos I found, looks like I belong to the most competitive category when it comes to MBA admissions - Indian Male Engineer!

I'm undecided between part-time and full-time right now, but thinking of applying to both kinds of programs. Got some homework to do before applying.

Hi abhi131,

First off, BOTH of those scores are outstanding. With a 760, you're in position to apply to any Business Schools that interest you, so I suggest that you really think about what YOU want out of the degree (and not about where you would have the 'best shot').

Have you thought about any particular types of Programs?
When are you planning to apply?

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich