I just Beat the GMAT with Jamboree (Ahmedabad)

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
GMAT Score : 730, Credit goes to Jamboree (Ahmedabad). It turned out to be the perfect place for me to start my preparation. The sincerity and dedication of their amazing faculty completely won me over. The personal attention, critical feedback after every test & flexible access to faculty for doubt clearing sessions is exactly what I needed and what I found here at Jamboree. They even provided guidance and assistance in developing a customized preparation plan for me, specific to my academic level which was crucial to me. Apart from faculty, the administrative team too , was more than supporting , all along the process. I am grateful to Jamboree for my 730 and for the future I am going to make with it. My sincerest recommendation to all GMAT aspirants out there, is to go with Jamboree. I am sure it will be a great experience for you too !!